The platform dashboard shows you high-level data about all your campaigns.
Note – During the AI (artificial intelligence) assisted onboarding process, some menu and items and dashboard widgets are hidden until you have completed certain processes.
This widget shows high-level data about your campaigns.
- Campaigns – The number of campaigns you have pointing to your website, or the number of 3rd Party (RSS) Feeds you currently have.
- Content – The number of small pieces of content you have across your campaigns.
- Publishes – The total number of times your content has been published across all campaigns
- Clicks – The total number of times someone has clicked on your content
- View Campaigns – Click this link will take you to the campaigns page
This widget shows high level data about your channels, schedules and how many times you post to your channels.
- Channel Count – How many channels you have against each social network. In the example above, you have to channels against LinkedIn, one for the company page and one for your personal LinkedIn account.
- Post per day – How many times you post your own campaign content to each social media network per day – based upon your schedules.
- 3rd Party per day – How many times you post 3rd party content to each social media network per day – based upon your schedules.
- Pending 3rd party content – We keep a record of how many pieces of 3rd party content has been posted already been posted to each social media network, so we how many have not yet been posted. We also know how many times you post 3rd party content to each network. We therefore know how many days worth of 3rd party content you have left to post. Don’t worry if you run out, we will just re-post older content until you add some fresh 3rd party posts.
Clicks on your website
This widget shows you graphically how many when you publish to your channels and the resulting clicks on your website.
- GB Only – By ticking the GB only button, we will show you just data based upon your home country. The wording of the button will change depending on your home country settings against your company.
- Date Slider – By moving or expanding the slider, you can view different date ranges.
- Filters – By clicking the filters at the bottom of the graph, you show and hide information on the graph. Ie click once on ‘LinkedIn Clicks’ and we will hide that data line. Click again and we will show it.
- Hover over data – By hovering over a date/time, we will show you how many times you published to each social media network and how many clicks you received.
- Hover over data + click – By clicking any of the data points, we will show you a table of which campaign, channel, IP address, date/time of the click and which country the click came from. This is the same information that is recorded by your web server and is (UK/EU) GDPR compliant as it does not identify an individual. Clicking on the IP address will give you more information about the IP address.
Clicks By Country
This widget shows you graphically how many clicks from each country you have on your website.
- Filters – By clicking the filters at the bottom of the graph, you show and hide information on the graph. Ie click once on ‘United States’ and we will hide that data. Click again and we will show it.
These widgets show you quickly what is upcoming in your social media queues, ie what is about to be posted, over the next 24 hours.
- Widgets – We will show a widget for each Channel you have.
- Action > Edit – If you want to edit this instance of the post, you can click the edit button.
- Action > Swap Content – If you want to change the content that is about to be posted, just click the swap button and we will choose another suitable piece of content.