Personalise your User and Company Settings
Navigate to the top right of your screen and press on your name to open up the settings menu.
Your user profile settings
To personalise your user profile settings, click My Profile, where you will be able to edit settings that are unique to your user profile.
- Sidebar always open – Specifies if you sidebar menu remains fully open or minified.
Your company profile settings
To personalise your company profile settings, click My Company, where you will be able to edit settings that are unique to your company profile.
- Billing Information – Your billing address for the company.
- Choose URL Shortner – Choose which URL shortener your company will use. Google is the default.
- Twitter Thanks to label – When you post RSS posts to Twitter, you can give ‘Thanks to’ the person who originally posted the article. You could change this to ‘Via’.
- Employee Email – When your company posts to certain channels, you can specify here which email addresses will be sent a notification.
- Template – When you import social media content from your website, you can specify how the content will be formated using shortcodes such as [title] [content] [tags].